Tantra Massage Therapy is a popular method of maintaining male prostate health and post-surgery recovery.
Let’s talk about the prostate health!
☑️The Prostate is a small gland located in the pelvis. It is located internally between the penis and bladder, and the urethra runs through its middle.
The gland produces the fluid that makes up 70% of semen, and its function is to provide nourishment and lubrication to the sperm as they pass through the urethra. It varies in size and shape according to the age and physical condition of the man and is often described as being the size and shape of a walnut.
☑️In January 2020, Public Health of England published statistics showing that prostate cancer is currently the most commonly diagnosed cancer in England and the third leading cause of cancer death in the country.
☑️Fortunately, treatment outcomes for men with prostate cancer have been steadily improving over the past 20 years due to advances in diagnosis and treatment. Importantly, it can be cured if diagnosed and treated in early stages.
However, many men are embarrassed to seek medical help and talk about urogenital symptoms of prostate problems, or their are afraid of a rectal exam. This is why it is important to talk about prostate health.
Common prostate disorders!
☑️A common prostate condition that many men suffer from as they get older is Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, or BPH. This enlargement of the prostate gland is not the biggest cause for worrying, although it causes discomfort due to frequent urination, especially at night.
Prostatitis is another disease caused by inflammation or swelling of the prostate gland. This creates pain around and in the pelvic area. Prostatitis can be chronic, with symptoms that come and go over months or intense , where the pain is severe and comes on suddenly. Intensive prostatitis needs medical support – antibiotics may help. Chronic prostatitis is less learned and understood, so more and more men are looking for holistic approaches to treat this difficult condition.
☑️Tantric healing therapy offers holistic treatment and support for these and other prostate problems. It can be used simultaneously with or after medical interventions.
Why do men come for the Tantric Prostate Massage?
☑️There are many reasons why men come for a Tantric prostate massage. Here are some of the common problems I help clients with:
* Regular maintenance of prostate health.
* Specialised treatment for erection problems, including premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
* Restoration of sexual confidence and erection after treatment for prostate cancer.
* Physical and emotional support after clinical procedures and prostate diseases.
* Cope with stress and release physical tension in the body.
* Introduction to tantric prostate massage for independent practice at home.
* Healing after sexual assault.
* Entering into a deeper connection (or reconnection) with your body.
Health Benefits of Tantric Prostate Massage.
☑️Therapeutic tantric massage sessions support both physical and emotional health of the clients. The health benefits of prostate massage include:
1. Optimisation of blood and lymph flow to the prostate gland and the surrounding area. Massage also helps remove accumulated toxins.
2. Support clients with emotional and physical recovery and healing after prostate disease and medical procedures
3. Removal of internal physical tension that causes premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
4. Relieve stress and physical tension in the whole body.
5. Bringing more life force energy into the body for long-term health and well-being. Massage helps to optimize the energy pathways associated with the flow of sexual energy and clear any blockages in the pathways.
6. Support in releasing emotions and traumas (if the practitioner is informed about working with trauma) after sexual and physical abuse.
☑️You can get a new experience and feel a surge of energy in those areas that previously remained untouched. From such stimulations, a man will not only receive the most effective prevention of prostatitis and other male diseases but also dive into other, incredibly powerful sensations.
With the right stimulation it’s will be only a pleasant addition and enliven your married life.